- We only collect personal information that is necessary for us to perform our services.
- The kinds of personal information we collect and hold will depend upon the type of services you request from us. If you do not provide us with your personal information we may not be able to provide you with our services.
- Any personal information that we collect about you will be used by us to 1) assess your request for services that we may provide, and 2) to provide you with our services.
- We contract out many of our functions to external service providers. We may disclose your personal information to these service providers but only so that they can provide the services that we have contracted to them.
- We may collect information from you when you use our website (www.ubiqueam.com.au). Some of this information is not considered personal information because it will not reveal your identity.
- The only personal information that we will collect about you when you use our website is what you tell us about yourself if you send us an email or if you request to receive our Newsletter.
- We will record your email address if you send us an email. When you visit our website, our server may place small pieces of data known as ‘cookies’ on your computers hard drive. Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer when you visit a website for record-keeping purposes.